. . . . .
The Andrea Shea King Show
Tonight at 9 pm ET
Sipsey Street Irregular blogger/investigative jounalist/3%er Mike Vanderbeogh
Gun rights columnist David Codrea
Listen Live or later – Link here:
“ATF field agents opposed this reckless program, which has been responsible for the deaths of innocent civilians in Mexico and even responsible for the death of a 40-year-old border patrol agent named Brian Terry.”
The Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms agency, under the auspices of AG Eric “we don’t prosecute New Black Panther Thugs” Holder, is undergoing investigation in Congressional hearings this week led by Rep. Darrell Issa’s (R-CA) House Judiciary Committee. ATF chiefs illegally promoted and facilitated “Operation Fast & Furious”, the illegal trafficking of weapons across the Mexican border, despite the vocal concerns of ATF field agents who in frustration, blew the whistle on their bosses. “Operation Fast & Furious” resulted in the shooting death of two US law enforcement agents, Jaime Zapata and Brian Terry.
Tonight, blogger Mike Vanderbeogh and gun rights columnist David Codrea return to our program. Both broke ATF’s Operation Fast and Furious’ scandal after ATF whistleblowers confided in them. The pair was instrumental in getting at least one mainstream media outlet (CBS) to investigate and report the story, and also pushed hard for the Congressional investigation taking place this week.
The Gunwalker Scandal Made Simple
There are five key accusations against ATF and DOJ made by ATF whistleblowers and other sources within FedGov:
1. That they instructed U.S. gun dealers to proceed with questionable and illegal sales of firearms to suspected gunrunners.
2. That they allowed or even assisted in those guns crossing the U.S. border into Mexico to “boost the numbers” of American civilian market firearms seized in Mexico and thereby provide the justification for more firearm restrictions on American citizens and more power and money for ATF.
3. That they intentionally kept Mexican authorities in the dark about the operation, even over objections of their own agents.
4. That weapons that the ATF let “walk” to Mexico were involved in the deaths of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE agent Jaime Zapata, as well as at least hundreds of Mexican citizens.
5. That at least since the death of Brian Terry on 14 December, the Obama administration is engaged in a full-press cover-up of the facts behind what has come to be known as the “Gunwalker Scandal.”
. . . . .