. . . . .
Pardon me for feeling giddy…
There are five key accusations against ATF and DOJ made by ATF whistleblowers and other sources within FedGov:
1. That they instructed U.S. gun dealers to proceed with questionable and illegal sales of firearms to suspected gunrunners.
2. That they allowed or even assisted in those guns crossing the U.S. border into Mexico to “boost the numbers” of American civilian market firearms seized in Mexico and thereby provide the justification for more firearm restrictions on American citizens and more power and money for ATF.
3. That they intentionally kept Mexican authorities in the dark about the operation, even over objections of their own agents.
4. That weapons that the ATF let “walk” to Mexico were involved in the deaths of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE agent Jaime Zapata, as well as at least hundreds of Mexican citizens.
5. That at least since the death of Brian Terry on 14 December, the Obama administration is engaged in a full-press cover-up of the facts behind what has come to be known as the “Gunwalker Scandal.”
As regular listeners of my radio show know, we have been tracking the scandal involving the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives “Operation Fast and Furious” since last March. We were one of the first radio programs to bring veteran blog reporters and gun right defenders David Codrea and Mike Vanderbeogh on to tell our listeners about the ATF agent whistle blowers and ensuing investigation now underway by House Judiciary Committee chairman Darrell Issa and Senate ranking committee member Sen. Chuck Grassley.
There’s been a lot of development since we first brought this to your attention last March — acting ATF director Ken Melson is now singing like a canary to the Congressional investigators about the deliberate sale of weapons to “strawmen” who then walked the weapons across the border into Mexico and into the hands of drug cartel thugs and kingpins, and it appears there was more than just one ATF field office (Phoenix, AZ) involved. We’ve learned it also was taking place right here in my home state of Florida (Tampa ATF Field office).
Our friend and fellow blogger Ann Barnhardt today weighed in with her opinion and observations of what those in the know are saying could be bigger than the Iran-Contra scandal that nearly brought down the presidency of Ronald Reagan were it not for Oliver North falling on his sword. So, who will fall on his sword for this President? AG Eric Holder? DHS head Big Sis Napolitano? Certainly not Her Royal Pantsuit at State…
This scandal is making waves. Rush talked about it on his show today and cited Hillbuzz as a source for THIS related item (congrats Kevin!).
For a complete background dossier on the exploding scandal that strongly implicates the Dept of Justice, Homeland Security, the State Department and most likely the illegal alien in the Oval Office, head to Codrea’s archive of reports at The Examiner.
Here’s Ann’s take:
Gunwalker: Laying it all out.Posted by Ann Barnhardt – July 7, AD 2011 10:34 AM MST
Two big developments have emerged in Gunwalker. First, as I “tweeted” on June 24th, ATF Director Kenneth Melson has indeed spilled his guts and testified on July 4th before Congressional investigators. Gunwalker goes all the way to Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and that walking manifestation of Incubus and Succubus, Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett. Further, Mike Vanderboegh and David Codrea over at Sipsey Street Irregulars have broken news this morning that Holder/Clinton/Obama-Jarrett also were walking guns out of Florida into Honduras. Here’s the money quote:
“There are emails in existence where (Special Agent in Charge Virginia) O’Brien has advised those involved that Tampa does not have to report their walked guns because Tampa FD is not a part of Southwest Border or Project Gunrunner.”
Whoopsie. I guess the “home office” did know all about Gunwalker, told other offices about it, and set up similar schemes with other ATF offices.
1. Don’t kid yourselves. This Obama regime gunwalking business is obviously going on all over the country. Don’t think for a second that it was “just Tampa” in addition to the Mexican border. I would look for more ATF field offices to be revealed as virtual weaponry depots for enemies of the United States.
2. Now we know why Hillary Clinton and Obama were falling all over themselves to support and prop-up the Honduran Marxist dictator-wannabe, Manuel Zelaya back in 2009. I never could figure out why they would create such blatantly unflattering, pro-Marxist optics for the Obama regime for a small country like Honduras. Now it all makes perfect sense. Zelaya attempted to overthrow the Honduran constitution and install himself as dictator for life, a la Hugo Chavez. The Honduran Congress AND Supreme Court followed their Constitutional Rule of Law to the letter and removed Zelaya. Within hours Obama and Clinton were threatening Honduras and demanding that the Marxist dictator Zelaya be re-installed. Now we know why. Obama and Clinton were arming Zelaya and were coordinating with Zelaya to run arms through Honduras. Presumably the deal was that some of the arms would stay with Zelaya and most would move into Mexico from the South. Then, Obama and Clinton could “find” U.S. guns in Southern Mexico and Central America, and thus use these optics to bolster their false contention that “90%” of Mexican guns were sourced directly from the U.S. “See? U.S. guns are all the way down in Chiapas State and Guatemala. U.S. guns are everywhere! The Second Amendment simply is not feasible any longer!”
3. Mexican president Felipe Calderon has also parroted the Obama/Clinton fake statistics claiming that “90%” of the guns in Mexico came from the U.S. This strongly implies that the Obama regime colluded with Mexico City on this Gunwalker action with the objective of using the resulting bloodshed to suspend the Second Amendment and disarm the people of the United States.
THIS IS TREASON. This is the epitome of treason. The Obama/Clinton machine has directly coordinated with outside governments to overthrow the Constitution of the United States, and has facilitated the invasion of the United States by a de facto non-uniformed Mexican military in the form of narco-gangs, who, it is argued, are the real power in Mexico City already.
4. This is also textbook SEDITION. In attempting to create optics that implicated the Second Amendment to the Constitution as being responsible for arming narco-terrorists and the resulting mass murder, the Obama/Clinton machine has engaged in attempted insurrection against the established lawful order, namely the Constitution. They have subversively attempted to stir up rebellion against the Constitution by fraudulently stirring up commotion against the Constitution. This “commotion” took the form of the calculated murder of hundreds of Mexican civilians, law enforcement officers and regular military and the murder of at least two U.S. law enforcement officers.
5. Obama personally acknowledged these acts of treason and sedition when he told Sarah Brady on March 30, 2011 that gun control in the U.S. was coming, but that “we have to go through a few processes. Under the radar.”
Nothing short of criminal arrest and trial is morally acceptable for Obama, Jarrett, Hillary Clinton and Holder. Every one of these people should spend the rest of their lives in Florence, Colorado. Since Obama appears to not be a citizen of the U.S., but rather a dual citizen of the U.K. and Indonesia, he should be tried as a non-state, non-uniformed enemy combatant. The rest should be tried for treason, sedition and murder.
Previously on The Radio Patriot:
. . . . .